Last year in December, I decided to take two months off for a sabbatical. What I wanted to do in that period was to write a book on my experience and learnings bootstrapping Wingify to a multi-million dollar SaaS company. What I ended up doing is starting this blog and a community around it. A year later, it’s a perfect time to reflect on this thing which was never planned to be.
Inverted Passion in Numbers
- Members in the Slack community: 446
- Sessions on the blog: 190 per day
- Unique visits to the blog (in one year): 45,000
Best Posts of Inverted Passion
By time spent:
- The many wonders of prediction markets (06:50 avg time)
- Notes from The Elephant in the Brain (05:42)
- Cognitive biases that lead to poorly designed products (05:30)
By # of unique pageviews (in the last 12 months):
- Good engineers make terrible leaders (11,716 pageviews)
- How to avoid cognitive biases when you get paid to think (5,847)
- Why people jump red lights and what it says about startup failure (2,982)
Most Retweeted Threads
1/ Here's a joke: A man standing in the Moscow train station, handing out leaflets. KGB arrests him—but they discover that the leaflets are just blank pieces of paper. “What’s the meaning of this?” they demand. “What is there to write?” replies the man. “It’s so obvious!”. ...