In no particular order, following are the people whom I consider greatest living thinkers today. These are the people who are trying to pioneer a paradigm shift in our thinking exactly the same way Einstein, Leonardo Vinci and other people did in their respective times. You will definitely find worthwhile to read about the (works of) following thinkers:
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb: debunking economists and their arrogance
- Richard Dawkins: pro-evolution and anti-religion
- Paul Graham: advocate for startups and why it makes sense to startup a company
- Seth Godin: the unconventional marketing guy
- Stephen Hawking: the scientist who cares to explain cosmology, quantum mechanics, black holes and the origin of universe to lay people
Do you think I missed any thinkers worth mentioning? What are your opinions on above mentioned thinkers?